Rugby Games are Well Supported
Our Dining Room
A Social Cuppa
Facilities and Activities at Nerina Gardens
- Freedom, security, and peace of mind to both independent and assisted residents.
- Top class coffee shoppe and TV lounge within the main building.
- Safe and secure parking for residents. Limited garaging available.
- Various small lounges in which to entertain visitors or play bridge
- Well stocked bookcases
- Dementia SA and the Helen Keller Society both hold support group meetings at Nerina Gardens.
- Interdenominational church services and numerous Bible study groups.
- The Salvation Army runs a Companions club, Bible study, and conducts pastoral care. They also hold very successful Sunday evening services in our Becker Hall.
- The Valyland Shopping Centre is literally across the road, and has a SPAR, tearoom, chemist and a variety of other shops and services.
- Local activities within close proximity – Golf, tennis, croquet, bowls, nature trails and many club activities.
- Our own Kombi transports residents to the main shopping areas daily, and can be booked for hospital and doctors’ appointments. Airport shuttle service can be arranged.
- ‘In house’ hairdresser, manicures and pedicures.
- The famous Fish Hoek beach is a 5 minute drive away.
- Activities include:
– Hobbies club
– Music recitals
– Poetry club
– Writing club
– Quiz evenings
– Exercising to music
– Video club