Large Central Kitchen
Facilities and Activities at Chapmans House
- Communal spaces – The heart of Chapmans House is the large central kitchen, dining room and lounge where residents, friends and family can come together.
- Large gardens – With over an acre to cover, our bird-friendly gardens include flower-beds, lawn, paving, shade beneath the trees and a natural, landscaped dam.
- Study library – A quiet and private room full of books and equipped with a desk for small meetings. The ideal place to get any business done away from distractions.
- Drawing room – Another shared space with table, chairs and tea and coffee facilities available for you if you want to play cards or do a puzzle, whether alone or as a group.
- Secure living – You’ll feel protected all the time by our security: CCTV, parking gates, and remote-controlled access; as well as the on-site security patrolling throughout the night.
- Domestic cleaning – Our cleaning team is on hand every week to ensure each room is properly cleaned (once a week) and the communal areas get regular deep cleans.
- Laundry services – Residents can make use of the on-site laundry themselves or use local laundry services who will collect and deliver to take care of it for you.
- Facilities within 1km:
– Shopping centres
– Medical centre
– Petrol stations
– Vet surgery
- Activities include:
– Card games
– Bird watching